With IPFone Hosted PBX, voice service levels are fully guaranteed and SLA-backed and are coupled with a T1 circuit 99.99% uptime guarantee. A business’ core voice networks include multiple backbones, peering exchanges, and direct private connections to transit providers and transit peers to ensure speed and reliability.
• T1 circuit availability is better than 99.99% GUARANTEED (SLA-backed)
• Overall voice service levels are fully guaranteed and SLA-backed.
• IPFone SLA includes all aspects of the phone system (lines, inbound/outbound calling, v-mail, portal), not only the line. While the PSTN line availability may be high, it is not guaranteed and will not cover any hosted v-mail, PBX or power outages.
• Edge IP network is fully maintained as a phone network.
• Core Voice network includes fully redundant facilities and multiple network routing options for disaster recovery purposes (the beauty if IP).
At the premises, most PBX implementations yield downtime in case of power failures. Similar mitigation techniques (backup power) and more (powered Ethernet) are available to IPFone customers.